The following example shows how you can customize the text styles on the WindowedApplication status bar in Adobe AIR by setting the statusTextStyleName style.
In a previous post, “Displaying a status message on a WindowedApplication in Adobe AIR”, we saw how to set the status bar’s text by setting the status property on the WindowedApplication class. The following example shows how you can toggle the status bar’s visibility by setting the showStatusBar property on the WindowedApplication in Adobe AIR. [...]
The following example shows how you can set the status message on an AIR WindowedApplication by setting the status property. Full code after the jump.
- Platform ActionScript Language Reference
- Detecting the number of screens on a users system in Adobe AIR
- Opening a new NativeWindow in Adobe AIR
- Detecting the line-ending character sequence used by the host operating system in Adobe AIR
- Displaying a custom title bar icon in a WindowedApplication container in Adobe AIR
- Setting a custom text style on the status bar on a WindowedApplication container in Adobe AIR
- Keeping a WindowedApplication on top of other windows in Adobe AIR
- Specifying whether a new Window is focused in Adobe AIR
- Opening a new Window in Adobe AIR
- Setting the file size display mode in the Flex FileSystemDataGrid control in Adobe AIR
- Sorting the FileSystemDataGrid control by date in Adobe AIR